Thursday 16 July 2009

Why Girls Like You More When You Don't Care About Them

Have you ever noticed that girls you don't care about seem to like you more than those you go out of your way to please? I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. If it has never happened to you, I'm pretty sure it has happened to someone you know.

I've lost count of the number of times it has happened to me. I'll meet a girl, get her number, talk to her a few times, meet her once, probably go all the way with her once and then forget about her. To me, she has become a part of my "past". To her, it's just the beginning.

She would call, send SMS and even visit my flat unannounced. Despite all her efforts, I'll still treat her shabbily and she will keep coming back for more. I won't call her. I won't talk to her but she keeps coming back. It seems the comes back for more shoddy treatment.

Why would any girl keep coming after a guy that does not treat her right? It doesn't make sense to me and I'm sure it doesn't to you either. That can only mean one thing: Attraction Does Not Work With Common Sense. It is not logical and the moment we understand this, the better.

I'm not in anyway trying to suggest that you should stop caring or loving the girls you meet. Far from it. I only want us to learn a very important lesson.

You see, women love challenges. They love to chase even though most of them will tell you otherwise. When they chase, it makes them feel a strong sexual attraction for you. Don't make yourself available to the girls all the time. Women are not attracted to guys that seem to be "there" and "available" every time they call on them.

Get busy with your work. Get busy with your friends. Get busy dating other women. That way, you will have a great chance with women.

A.A

Attracting Hot Girls is as easy as ABC. It doesn't matter who you are. Your age, status and wallet do not count. Here are the secrets that will make the hottest women fall for you like a pack of cards everytime you meet them. Click Here To See The Details.

3 comments:

  1. I have read through the articles. Man, they are great.You know how to handle women, as i can see.
    I have great gists in my blog on how to be a sex killer. Check it out @ http://www.sexkillertips.blogspot.com.
    Hope you'll be there and drop your comments.
    Tnx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice 1
    visit http://legitonlinejobs09.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice site ..keep blogging and keep making cash .. visit mine and exchange links and comment..wishing you the best of internet marking.. grab more information at my site ok

    ReplyDelete